Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a new barrel from them for my XD. Sent a few emails requesting status on my order, left a couple of voice mails, no response. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Me too - I ordered back in the middle of March. Frank said they were expecting them in (phone) around the first of April. Emailed on the status and got a response of "on or about the 8th". Waited until the 19th & called. Got Frank again. He couldn't find my order information so I told him my name & # & order # again. He was going to look into it. He said it would be another week or so, but assured me my order would be filled. I sent them the email confirmation they sent me back in March and Frank responded he would let me know when he ships it out.

I'll reply to this thread when it does come in - if and when it does...

btw I ordered a 9mm conversion for my XD-40 Service-

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dinzag666 said:
Me too - I ordered back in the middle of March. Frank said they were expecting them in (phone) around the first of April. Emailed on the status and got a response of "on or about the 8th". Waited until the 19th & called. Got Frank again. He couldn't find my order information so I told him my name & # & order # again. He was going to look into it. He said it would be another week or so, but assured me my order would be filled. I sent them the email confirmation they sent me back in March and Frank responded he would let me know when he ships it out.

I'll reply to this thread when it does come in - if and when it does...

btw I ordered a 9mm conversion for my XD-40 Service-
Not good and I am starting to get a little ticked. If things don't turnaround, I'll have to look to BarSto.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
Right now, Franks is taking orders. There are NO XD barrels available. The next batch to be released, we are supposed to get. I suggest you give Frank a call and ask for an update. Our order is due to arrive by the end of the month, per my last discussion with Frank. The barrels are built and are now being rifled.

Old School

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I talked to him also on Saturday. I've got a 40 to 9mm conversion on order with a 4 1/2 inch barrel. It had been nine days already, and he said it would be about nine more. I'm not in a big hurry, so no prob. He was very friendly.

What am I saying? I can't wait to get it in!

___

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mind waiting, I would just like the courtesy of a reply. No return calles, no emails. That I don't care for. :?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old School said:
Right now, Franks is taking orders. There are NO XD barrels available. The next batch to be released, we are supposed to get. I suggest you give Frank a call and ask for an update. Our order is due to arrive by the end of the month, per my last discussion with Frank. The barrels are built and are now being rifled.

Old School
If I might ask...where are these barrels made?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still no reply today. This is a heckuva way to run an outfit, nice guy or not. Is it time to call BarSto? :?

P

·
0 Posts
Give them a call. The guy I talked to said they have had problems with their e-mail.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Preacher said:
Give them a call. The guy I talked to said they have had problems with their e-mail.
I just did and got 'ol Frank :D He said it's due in next week. That's fine as long as I know. Frank is from the old school...answering machines, voice mail, email....give him a pencil and a matchbook cover. I think that's his comfort zone. :D

Go Frank! But don't let me down buddy. I'm countin' on you.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I ordered a 40 to 9mm conversion on 3/28 and emailed him on 4/21. He responded promptly and said he was slammed with orders for XD barrels and would be shipping in another 5-7 days. Also talked to him on the phone and he apologized for the wait and was very professional.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, my last conversation he said they were built, but they were out for rifling. Some kind of chemical removal process. Nice guy btw... about a week or so. He said since they got their website updated to receive orders they have been swamped.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts