Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
127,757 Posts
No, but they look solid to me. I wear a 1 1/2 inch Boston Leather Off-Duty belt for concealed carry.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I have not used that one but I used a Belt Man 1 1/4" double bull hide belt

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Haven't used one of those ones but I'm currently using a 5.11 belt while I wait for my Beltman to come in. The 5.11 I got for $17 and it works ok, although it gets torn up pretty quick. It also sags a bit while carrying my 45 compact, hoping my beltman comes in this week or next.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well maybe ill just place an order to have one made because its not really much different price wise to just have one made with a good review from everyone here.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
These belts are actually made for us by The Beltman. As you aready know, they are very high quality.

lowdaksport, you know we are right down the road from you. Our store is located at the corner or Rt. 306 and Rt. 322 in the strip with Convenient Food Mart. During the week it is appointment only, but we have been too busy in recent weeks to take appointments. But we are open every Saturday from 10am-2pm with no appointment necessary. You could stop by on Saturday and take a look at one.

Tom
Top Gun Supply

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow I had no idea. I just went over there the other day and i was at lake county great outdoors or something, I don't remember the name of the place? I think ill be in this weekend for sure to pick one up. Ill be looking forward to it all week now lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
These look pretty good. I purchased Gould & Goodrich belts for about $30 less from my local police supply house www.streichers.com

While I'm not a daily carrier in a professional capacity, I carry daily using the aforementioned belts (one brown & one black)

Work very well at an affordable price, but from a larger company not a small "leatherworks".

MM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts