YHM 16" Fluted Barrel
YHM Todd Jarret Competition Rail
YHM Phantom Flash Hider

accessories:
bobro qd scope mount
Primary Arms 4-14X44 Mil Mil FFP Scope w/ shade
Ruger Rapid Deploy BUS
Grip Pod

I also have a sightmark Ultra Shot Zombie Series SM13005Z but I've never mounted it.

Anyone else out there shooting 6.8? I'm currently researching my own loads I've been shooting hornadys though.

:( I cant post pictures yet apparently

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How are you liking the PEPR? have you tried taking it off? :/ Buying the bobro HURT HURT HURT.

I got pictures up now in the First Post.

Are you loading?

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
How are you liking the PEPR? have you tried taking it off? :/ Buying the bobro HURT HURT HURT.

I got pictures up now in the First Post.

Are you loading?
Your pictures didn't load. I think your post count is too low. I've been wanting to try my hand at 6.8. Everything about it has impressed me!

·
Registered
19,988 Posts
My AR is a 6.8. I'm planning on making it more of a hunting rifle when I can scrape together a bit more coin.
Initial plans include; a 3-9x50 Redfield Revolution, low pro gas (or cut) gas block and a carbon fiber hand guard.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Your pictures didn't load. I think your post count is too low. I've been wanting to try my hand at 6.8. Everything about it has impressed me!
They're hosted on imgur... I see them... it said 10 posts was enough....

My AR is a 6.8. I'm planning on making it more of a hunting rifle when I can scrape together a bit more coin.
Initial plans include; a 3-9x50 Redfield Revolution, low pro gas (or cut) gas block and a carbon fiber hand guard.
I plan on hunting with mine, It's the only rifle I have at the moment..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd like to have an SBR but I refuse to pay the extortion fee.

Also what mags do you run? I've got three of the PRI, but I've been wanting to try some of the less expensive ones.

PS can you see the pics?

·
Registered
350 Posts
YoI can see your pictures.

I have PRI, Barrett and ASC mags. The ASC are cheap and work fine for me.

I have 4 uppers for the SBR so the cost was not bad when you split it amoung uppers. :)

·
Premium Member
8,307 Posts
Damn....now I need a 6.8....errrrr. :wink:
Nice AR and groups, by the way.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I've got 2 ARs in 6.8. One is the Bison Armory BSP (Bison Subsonic Platform) and the other is a 12.5" ARP (AR Performance) SBR. They both shoot sub-MOA for 5-shot groups. I've finally been able to do some loading for them and found my subsonic load for the Bison. It actually shot about .8 inches at 50 yards (really good for subsonic ammo).

Welcome to the 6.8 SPC. It's a great round to do a lot of things.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes, my first AR. Built the lower and picked up a 16" PSA upper, Hamlund Tactical BCG and a Redfield 3x10x40. Love this rifle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have 4 uppers for the SBR so the cost was not bad when you split it amoung uppers. :)
Never thought about it like that... not afraid they'll accuse you of pinning it to a non sbr registered lower having more than one upper?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'd just be concerned if I had an extra complete sbr upper they'd accuse me. Big brother is a bully like that. I mean it takes seconds to swap uppers...

·
Registered
19,988 Posts
I'd just be concerned if I had an extra complete sbr upper they'd accuse me. Big brother is a bully like that. I mean it takes seconds to swap uppers...

ya, about the same time it would take me to cut through the barrel.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If it's not raining this weekend I think I'm going to take out some tannerite targets

1 - 19 of 19 Posts