Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tag on the case reads;
UPC CODE XD9402HCRLS XD-40 5" BLACK W/RLS
This is the set I purchased. It included the XD40 Tactical, Holster, Mag Pouch, Mag Loader, Brush, Lock, Allen Wrench, 3 Mags not 2, and the SAFARILAND RLS rail light system, all in the case w/proper cutouts in the foam. This is the only one like it I've seen.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
463 Posts
you can set up a free account with Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket or upload your photo's to any server that will host your photo's. Your internet service provider most likely also provides you with space for this.

Once you have uploaded the photos somewhere like photobucket you will have access to a url that is the web address to that photo.

Then you can insert that photo into the message you post by using an image tag as demonstrated below.

oops, I didn't even mean to put that pic in. i deleted it :)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Holy huge picture, batman!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tag on the case reads;
UPC CODE XD9402HCRLS XD-40 5" BLACK W/RLS
This is the set I purchased. It included the XD40 Tactical, Holster, Mag Pouch, Mag Loader, Brush, Lock, Allen Wrench, 3 Mags not 2, and the SAFARILAND RLS rail light system, all in the case w/proper cutouts in the foam. This is the only one like it I've seen.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
yes...i saw one of those last week when i went to buds gun shop....

i also say a .357 sig TACTICAL XD...didnt know SA made those either....

nice setup

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
very cool set up... now if we could get them to keep all the junk and put in a Xbreed or MTAC.... mmmmmmmm

so do all the Tacs come with the loader or what?

·
Registered
373 Posts
very cool set up... now if we could get them to keep all the junk and put in a Xbreed or MTAC.... mmmmmmmm

so do all the Tacs come with the loader or what?
I pretty sure that all the tacticals come with the xd gear (loader, holster, mag holster)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I think the big deal everyone is gawking at is the flashlight included in the box....
obviously... my question about the loader was a side question... he was answering it.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Yours didn't come with a loader? I thought all XD's came with the same stuff. I'd trade the loader and mag holster for the extra mag and light though.

Larrville: What did this fancy package set you back, if I may ask?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Yours didn't come with a loader? I thought all XD's came with the same stuff. I'd trade the loader and mag holster for the extra mag and light though.

Larrville: What did this fancy package set you back, if I may ask?
my Tactical did, but my Service did not. but I don't want to derail the thread...

so, how much????????? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts