Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find these guys. No answer by email, voicemail, or on the GA forum. I ordered some stuff from them last week and I am trying to find out when to expect it. I don't mind the wait, but a response would be nice. I wish I had known they were like this before I ordered, I would have found the stuff somewhere else.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wonderful guys to deal with. Great products and normally the best of service. They are feeling a lot of "growing pains" and that is what you are dealing with right now. I understand they are working diligently to correct things. They have bent over backwards for me in the past. I know they will take care of you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I ordered a Hume Jit Side holster from them a while ago and got it pretty quickly, probably within a couple weeks. I think actually they didn't have it in stock so they contacted the manufactur and put my shipping address in there database so they could just ship it to me as soon as they produced some more and it arrived sooner than they said it would be ready.

·
Registered
74 Posts
chibigui said:
I ordered a Hume Jit Side holster from them a while ago and got it pretty quickly, probably within a couple weeks. I think actually they didn't have it in stock so they contacted the manufactur and put my shipping address in there database so they could just ship it to me as soon as they produced some more and it arrived sooner than they said it would be ready.
Yeah, they did the same for me a year or so ago on a Hume holster, it probably sped up delivery time since Oklahoma is only a few hours drive away from me....

Gunnersalley....is a GREAT company and I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ordered a Lefty Hume Open Top from them last month. Took a couple days for them to reply back to me, said they were having some technical problems with their ordering/email system and didn't have the Holster in stock. Had it drop shipped from Hume directly to me and I recieved it 2 days earlier than expected. Great customer service.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just ordered a CTAC and gun belt from them last week, I got an e-mail within 48hrs tht had a tracking number for the CTAC and a note that the belt ould be shipped direct from the manufacturer since it was not in stock at GA. I was very pleased with their service.
I hope your order arrives soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've ordered lots of stuff from them in the past. They've done very well for me. Most recent order was about a month ago. Got it in about 2 weeks (the holster I ordered had to be ordered from the supplier). Pretty quick since Hume usually makes it a point of taking 30 days to ship an order. I'm thinking of placing another order. I love the H715M clip on holsters and am wanting a G-Code paddle as well. Hope things work out ok for you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had trouble getting in touch with them last week. One of them called me up at about 8 in the evening and explained what was going on. First off they are really nice guys to deal with over the phone. The fact that there only two of them keeps them busy. So if you can, cut them a little slack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts