Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am seriously considering one of these, i owned a Glock 32 one time and really liked the round....i know its as expensive as heck, but i think i might pick one up....

i dont see the sig mentioned too often on here.....anybody have anything to say about em????

thanks...

·
Registered
368 Posts
i am seriously considering one of these, i owned a Glock 32 one time and really liked the round....i know its as expensive as heck, but i think i might pick one up....

i dont see the sig mentioned too often on here.....anybody have anything to say about em????

thanks...

I have the XD Tactical in 357 sig and love it. Yes, the ammo is more expensive than 9mm or 40S&W but I reload so the difference isn't that much in practice. The 357 round is fast and packs a lot of energy and has demonstrated its abilities for a good many LEO's. There will, of course, always be those that argue a bigger bullet is ALWAYS better but the long storied history of the 357 magnum makes that argument pretty hollow -- with or without hollow points.

The 357 sig is pretty snappy and some may find that a problem -- so be it. Use whatever works for you and if the 357 sig, or any other gun, is too much for you then by all means, use something less.

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the XD Tactical in 357 sig and love it. Yes, the ammo is more expensive than 9mm or 40S&W but I reload so the difference isn't that much in practice. The 357 round is fast and packs a lot of energy and has demonstrated its abilities for a good many LEO's. There will, of course, always be those that argue a bigger bullet is ALWAYS better but the long storied history of the 357 magnum makes that argument pretty hollow -- with or without hollow points.

The 357 sig is pretty snappy and some may find that a problem -- so be it. Use whatever works for you and if the 357 sig, or any other gun, is too much for you then by all means, use something less.

Brian
Thanks.....i saw a tactical and service model .357 sig at the gun shop.....the service model had nite sites on it so im leaning toward that......i really like the round....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Probably my favorite round. Definitely my most accurate XD.

Take care,
Marko

·
Registered
8 Posts
I absolutely love my .357. it was my first pistol and still my favorite. I had to get into reloading to afford to shoot it though, haha.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have had my 4"XD.357sig for two years now and wouldn't part with it. It has never failed to go bang and I would never feel under gunned with it. I too reload so it makes it easier to keep it well fed. It feels just like my .357mag revolver, when you light one off you know what ever it hits is gonna get torn up.:p

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'd love to get a XD Tactical in the round

1 - 8 of 8 Posts