Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive searched and searched but nobody is even talking about this. The date on the page is June 2, 2011 and the pics at the bottom of the page say it will resemble all the guns that are already released. So what gives, why isn't anybody talking about this?

Guns.com XD(M) Giveaway - Guns.com

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
Unless it's a 22lr ... I'll not be getting excited about another marketing gimmick.

·
Registered
174 Posts
It could be the single stack polymer, but it could also be the Compact .45 that they're sure to come out with soon. I'd be very interested in both of 'em! Although, I really hope the single stack has the same trigger feel as the XD series, and not some lengthy thing like the LC9. There are enough really good DA-triggered single stacked pistols out there IMO.

·
Registered
463 Posts
How about a mini 1911 like kimber's solo

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
A 3.8 XDm 45acp compact grip is the only pistol missing so far from the XDm series. I would put my bet on that before any actually new design pistol appears. Any single stack style would not be part of the XDm series.

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
A 3.8 XDm 45acp compact grip is the only pistol missing so far from the XDm series. I would put my bet on that before any actually new design pistol appears. Any single stack style would not be part of the XDm series.
^^good point^^, however i wonder if the .45acp will skip the non compact(full grip) 3.8, this leaves me wondering, with SA's track record they are releasing a new hot selling gun every 6 months so time can only bring good things.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Hmmm, now that SA is an official sponsor here, maybe they will do the same, offer the XDTalk members a chance at the new XD(M)?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I would buy a single stack today if they come out with it.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
I heard it was a 14 round, 3" barrel (with integral silencer), single stack, 10mm that is smaller by far than the Kahr or LCP to totally blow away the micro pocket gun market.

.... or were those just the voices in my head again?

·
Registered
895 Posts
I heard it was a 14 round, 3" barrel (with integral silencer), single stack, 10mm that is smaller by far than the Kahr or LCP to totally blow away the micro pocket gun market.

dont play with my emotions like that

·
Registered
447 Posts

I like those voices.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts