Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever tried one of these packs? It's an Avenger GunPack from Elite Survival Systems. It can be carried with a shoulder strap. Looks like it might be good for hiking if it's warm out and not wearing much of a shirt for concealment. Any comments?
Avenger Conceament Gun Pack

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yup, I got a black UTG a few months ago. It holds all of my EDC as well as a water bottle and I stick my lunch in the main compartment. I did get some zipper pull tabs from the sporting good section at the wal-marts.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry to jump in on this a month later, but those of you who have the UTG Tac Mess. Bag, What sidearm are you carrying in it? I'm just wondering if it'll hold my full 4" XD-9. Looking to pick one up soon as I'm sub 15 days till my cwp should be in!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can fit my 4" XD40 in it with room to spare. Not enough room to put the Maxpedition two mag holder in with the pistol though, unfortunately.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sorry to jump in on this a month later, but those of you who have the UTG Tac Mess. Bag, What sidearm are you carrying in it? I'm just wondering if it'll hold my full 4" XD-9. Looking to pick one up soon as I'm sub 15 days till my cwp should be in!
yes I also fit my service model xd 9 in it. i use a maxpedition velcro holster

·
Registered
42 Posts
FJ, are you using the maxpedition velcro holster in conjunction with the UTG bag? have you found that to be a necessity or just a matter of personal preference?
And thanks for writing in!

·
Registered
116 Posts
The Maxpedition holster is almost a neccessity. The CCW pocket is large enough that the pistol would roll around in there making a clean draw almost impossible. That being said, I am looking at buying a Crossbreed Ohai to replace the Maxpedition holster just to have something that fits the pistol like a glove.

·
Registered
464 Posts
FJ, are you using the maxpedition velcro holster in conjunction with the UTG bag? have you found that to be a necessity or just a matter of personal preference?
And thanks for writing in!
no problem for the response..glad to share. yes as stated above it is needed. and it works great for me. I have a back pack / range bag that I need 2 more velcro holsters for. they keep it rite where it needs to be for easy access.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts