Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
The prototypes have been completed and we are working on a small change in the design. We should be working on the tooling by next week, and making the first production run by mid March.......

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Mr. Hostetter,

I seem to recall your name on BE.com and and through the USPSA site.

Do you have any pics and possible prices on these little goodies??

Is there a web link for Barsto??

RM

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
As soon as we do a production run we will post a picture on the website. Same thing for the price, we need to do a production run so we know how much time we will have in each unit before we can set a price.

Hang in there guys, they are almost ready...........

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Bob Hostetter said:
As soon as we do a production run we will post a picture on the website. Same thing for the price, we need to do a production run so we know how much time we will have in each unit before we can set a price.

Hang in there guys, they are almost ready...........
Might the magwell be apprearing soon also. :D
I have a .40 Tac available if you need some field testing. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
LOL. I always wondered how many gun bags TGO had :!: Really don't want to make a trip to the Nationals just to see one :wink: . If you find out when another run will be let us know please sir.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Bob Hostetter said:
we are doing another run of magwells as we speak...........
Thats great news. You can have two slices of pie tonight :!:
Do you know if they will be listed on the web store, or just call in to order?

·
Registered
276 Posts
The trigger bar everyone is talking about wil greatly reduce the takeup and reset distance and the overtravel. It will also improve/reduce the trigger pull weight. To get the absolute best trigger will still require stoning the stone.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just wanted to bump this up, I HATE the trigger on my XD, it has way to much take up, and the reset it about a mile long... Whats the word?!

-Jared

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
I talked to them last Monday and were still doing the final fit. Should be ready in a week or so.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This is going to be a drop in trigger bar ala Glocks?

If so, and it's similarly priced, with similar results, BarSto is gonna selling an ass of them. Can't wait.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts