Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have yet to see the first box for sale. I'd sorta like to have an XD in this caliber but as things are....Thats what I get for living in Hicksville. What am I saying!!?? This entire State is Hicksville!

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
No problem for me....but then I am a dealer so that dont count. Have your dealer order some or order it off the net.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
No problem finding ammo here. But there are no XD GAPs here.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I live in Detroit they sell ammo at 7-11 well not yet but go online sportmanguide.com is were I buy just about all my ammo shows up at your door ups

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm having a hard time as well. I got 2 50rd boxes with mine, and have found hydra shocks locally but jeez, dont wanna target shoot those things!

I got my GAP at Ft. Thompson sporting goods in North Little Rock, and thats where I got ammo. A buddy of mine was down there saturday and they didnt have anymore.

I am thinking about buying a case of it, if I can find some on the net.

·
Registered
24 Posts
They are building a new one (Gander mt) up the road about 35 miles. Well not 'building' one but they are opening one up. I'll have to start looking there when they open.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
order online

·
Registered
245 Posts
Snake-eater 1 said:
The Walmart here carries it.

I asked the guy behind the counter at my Walmart for .45 Gap and he said" you mean acp? No I said GAP....Well I've never heard of that. Are you sure you don't mean acp? No No I mean exactly what I said....45 Gap.
Well we don't have that but we do have .45acp. :x

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
The walmarts that carry it are probably in rich suburban areas. 357sig out in rich west omaha, not sold in any other walmart. I suspect the same with GAP

1 - 15 of 15 Posts