Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little Smith and Wesson love never hurt anyone right?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I've got three S&W's. Newest one is a Shield, oldest one is Model 39-2. I bought a 1006 in 1992. All three are great performers.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I am a fan of my shield and stylus.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
What?! Them Clinton-sellout guns!?

Bet I got you going a bit, didn't I? I love my Shield 9mm. In fact, just bought a little goodie for it to help my Mrs out when shooting it. Next up is some sights.

I'd love to get a fullsize M&P sometime in the future.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I'd love a 1006.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I like my M&P Pro, Shield and smitty revos.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd love to get a fullsize M&P sometime in the future.
Pick me up a VTAC in FDE while youre at it.

Im currently carrying this Shield as my EDC while my XDM is out getting work done on it (pics in the XDM section). I prefer my XDM. The Shield is just a touch too small for my liking, and action doesnt feel as smooth. Not to mention I had a gnarly thumb injury in April which made flipping the safety off impossible.

·
Registered
223 Posts
My first center fire pistol was a SW 586 that my wife bought me for my birthday over 25 years ago. Don't shoot it that much these days but is sure is SWEET!

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Man I need a 586.

I've got a nickel 4" 29-3 myself.

I need to send it in for an overhaul to make it safe to shoot again and put some fancy hardwood on it.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I love my shield, I think I'll try a 9mm C.O.R.E. next.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
I own a few S&W guns. Very happy with my SHIELD

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
I'm still ticked at Sheitz und Weazel for acquiescing to the Klintons!

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Like just about everybody, back in the 70's when the Clint Eastwood movies were out, I got the 6 inch Model 29. Geez, what a beautiful firearm, and fun to shoot.

Now, because some ingrate posted a pic of their new S&W 1911 E commander model, I have to roll my pennies and save for that one. It never ends.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I own a mess of S&W revos, I carried a 4506 for years on duty (great gun for reliability, horrible ergos), and now I'm issued an M&P40. The M&P is just as reliable as the Boat Anchor (4506), but the ergos are wonderful. It is an outstanding weapon.

Mike

Sent from Lusitania via ansible.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Happy with M&P 9c. Mrs. likes it too, especially with night sights installed. Feels good in the hand and never had a problem with it.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts