Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have quite a few very large snakehead in the lakes and canals in my neighborhood. I managed to catch a small one with rod and reel and a rubber frog. But since then they haven’t been biting at all. But they hang out in the shallows. So I figured I would give this a shot. I’ve got to get these guys out of here if possible. And I think this might be a great way to do it whether they are biting or not. I’m looking to slay these bastards.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Redo:
Replied before I clicked on your link.
Thought you were just talking about flinging rocks or slingshot ball bearings at them.
That’s a cool setup and looks fun as hell!
Happy hunting and go those nasty bastards! 😃👍🏻

Reactions: Gigantore

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Sure would be nice if these places would knock off the dramatics and just show a simple demonstration. Anyone can stuff six arrows in a block and take a picture of it, I want to see them do it. Maybe I missed it along the way. Hopefully it’s a cool tool for you and let us know how it works.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I own the Pocket Shot wri
st rocket model. I really like it. I've practiced quite a bit with it and it shots shot really well. They do sell specific bags designied for archery. The bags are longer and have an insert in them that with a condom on the end of the arrow to allow the arrow to nock and not tear up the bag. They do have special proprietary bolts as well. With an average fps of 320 - 350 it is pretty compareble to some Crossbows out there. Comes with a whisker bisquit attachment to allign the arrows. Thepocketshot.com

Reactions: Gigantore
1 - 6 of 6 Posts