Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've struck out a few times in trying to buy stripped lowers online. I'm at a loss where to try next. Anybody know of any place that still has them for less than extortion prices?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
What do you consider extortion? I bought some CMMGs but I didn't get them cheap by any means ...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Aim Surplus told me that their lowers are back ordered at three of four weeks. They still have pre-election prices. I am going to get on the list for one of the CMMG lowers. I believe they are $113.95 with .01 cent shipping.

·
Registered
469 Posts
joey where did u go for the stag?

i just went to westland and got a dpms reciever for 125 plus tax

my stag jus needs a upper and im done woohooo

·
Registered
253 Posts
Essential Arms still has the same prices and they told me that they were behind on shipping because of the rush, but they got mine to my dealer in four days! Paid $282 shipped for 3. They told me that they weren't going to raise thier prices, but they weren't doing the quantity pricing.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
joey where did u go for the stag?

i just went to westland and got a dpms reciever for 125 plus tax

my stag jus needs a upper and im done woohooo
I went to Centennial Co., in Marine City. I actually got it from Kurt at the Taylor show this past weekend. If you are on the MGO boards, he posts as Karcent. He's based in Marine City, though.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Anvil Arms.

I have one coming from Tactical Innovations that I bought on Gunbroker.com for $113. They were already going up before the election and are now $150+, but you can still find them for under $120 in some places.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Try Anvil Arms. Their stripped lowers are still $100 before shipping and FFL fees.
I sent them an email on 11/9 about ordering, but received no response.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What do you consider extortion? I bought some CMMGs but I didn't get them cheap by any means ...
Well, anything over about $125, but of course that's open to interpretation.

I tried to find some CMMG lowers (I'd like to pair them w/ FFE uppers) but hadn't had any luck.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
In all reality, you'll be hard pressed to find a reasonably priced lower in stock ANYWHERE right now. If they're in stock, it's probably because they've been jacked up and people aren't buying them as quickly.

Might as well just get on the waiting list now...I'm seriously considering ordering another lower with my complete upper...after all, it's just another $100 :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Essential Arms still has the same prices and they told me that they were behind on shipping because of the rush, but they got mine to my dealer in four days! Paid $282 shipped for 3. They told me that they weren't going to raise thier prices, but they weren't doing the quantity pricing.
I had called and left them a message, never returned.

Guess I may just try again tommorow.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Well, anything over about $125, but of course that's open to interpretation.

I tried to find some CMMG lowers (I'd like to pair them w/ FFE uppers) but hadn't had any luck.
Sorry to say it, you won't find anything that cheap. I paid more than that before the election. I know it wasn't a great price but it was the only place who had them ... :evil:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I bought a Stag stripped lower locally for $153 out the door - not great, but not bad, and I supported my local guy. For some reason I like giving my money to the local gun shop. Odd...

joe

·
Registered
469 Posts
I went to Centennial Co., in Marine City. I actually got it from Kurt at the Taylor show this past weekend. If you are on the MGO boards, he posts as Karcent. He's based in Marine City, though.
im almost 100% sure i bought my stag from him.. it was at the taylor gun show, he has a booth right in the middle small table but he was the best priced lower at the show

bald headed guy with a gotee?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I bought 3 double star stripped lowers for 87 dollays total shipped including FFL fees. I don't recall the site name, but google AR15 lower group buy double star. there were over 1000 lowers ordered by folks and friday is the last day of sale.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
ANVIL ARMS has this on their Main Page:

"...We also have not increased the price of our receivers at all, much less by 50% as some other manufacturers and dealers have done. We know who pays our bills and we will not dump on you just because we have had a very unfavorable result in an election. You, our customer base, have helped us build into the company we are today and we will not forget that. Any price increase in receivers will be as a direct result of an increase in price to us, not simply because we think we can get away with it."

:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts