Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
IMO the CZ PCR is one of the best compact 9mm's ever made. Also IMO, my 4" Mod 2 9mm is right there with it, neck and neck. Ergonomics are great, feel is great, accuracy is great and it has been 100% reliable. If I could only have 2 guns, it'd be there with my PCR. If I could have only one gun I'd have a hard time choosing betweenst the 2 of them. That's how good the 4" is. I had the 3.3" and it was very accurate, but this 4" took it to another level of accuracy.
I also had the 4" .45 and it was one fine weapon, but it got sold and replaced by the XDe .45 which just happens to be the softest shooting .45 I've ever had.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Was not a happy camper when they discontinued the XD MOD2 tactical line of pistols. Did find a XD MOD2 Tactical 5 inch model a while back.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I for one am very happy I picked up my XD Mod2 45acp when I did, about 4 years ago. It's the subcompact model and it shoots like a full sized gun when I have the 13 round mag in it. I've bought a couple of extra 13 round mags just in case I ever need them and I do love carrying this gun. It's not my primary carry but it's definitely in the rotation.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Man I would love to have one of those xd mod 2 sub compact 45. I shoot the sub compacts better than I do the service models or tacticals.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am……i just took delivery of my 2nd XDS Mod2 .45 Some POS felt he needed my original more than i did…..added some Tru Glo sights. Found one BNIB online and paid about $80 more than i did for the first one but thats ok……my local FFL has a BNIB XDS Mod2 in 9mm so i think i will grab that as well before they are gone. Very happy with this model and will CC for a long time…..no disrespect but I think SA is too caught up in all the Hellcat rage with its small, broomstick grip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
I have two XD40 SC Mod 2's (3.0"), one XD40 Service Mod 2 (4.0"), and one XD45 SC Mod 2 (3.3") Love them all

Edit: I als have a XDS40 Mod 2, it was whining that it did not get mentioned.

Reactions: caanuride
21 - 27 of 27 Posts