Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must warn you of one thing with the XD's and pay heed to this warning as it is a problem not to be had with other handguns. They get lonely and want company. since i bought my first one two months ago i have had two more follow me home from the funstore. no i mean gunstore. So keep a close watch as more will try and find a way into your house. they are very sneaky so keep a close look out. personaly i got tired of trying to keep them out so i gave up and now i have 3 with another one trying to get in. wish me luck but i dont think i can keep it out for long

·
Registered
169 Posts
kgpcr said:
I must warn you of one thing with the XD's and pay heed to this warning as it is a problem not to be had with other handguns. They get lonely and want company. since i bought my first one two months ago i have had two more follow me home from the funstore. no i mean gunstore. So keep a close watch as more will try and find a way into your house. they are very sneaky so keep a close look out. personaly i got tired of trying to keep them out so i gave up and now i have 3 with another one trying to get in. wish me luck but i dont think i can keep it out for long
wear protection

·
Registered
539 Posts
I've been ok so far and been able to resist the temptation to go out and empty the local store of its xd stock. However, i find myself a bit of a collection junky...for example... i started out buying dvd's and now i have over a hundred.

My xd was my first gun and its been less than 6 months since i got it, and i''ve already gone out and picked up an HK USP compact. And i've already begun prioritizing a list in my head that tentatively starts off something like this...

-Sig P226ST 9mm
-XD SC .40 bi-tone
-Rem 870 Express Synthetic 18" OR Marine Magnum

·
Registered
643 Posts
i am starting to get it too, its like a disease, except not many of us have ever met in person.....

a INTERNET communicable disease!!! quick call the CDC!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Once the XD got ahold of me, I started to notice I had an itchy trigger finger.

I don't know about you guys, but this is the best disease I have ever gotten in college. Wait...I meant the only disease I have gotten in college, yeah the only disease...

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........big whoop :roll:

I've been infected since 1977 :mrgreen:

·
Registered
95 Posts
They need a home............. and you denying them shelter is wrong.

There are many "homeless" weapons wandering the streets and we look the other way , pretending not to see them.

If only we could find the compassion and love to help these poor fellers out.......... this world would be a better place. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
178 Posts
The only problem I have with it is having to housebreak each new gun... The damn things CRAP on my carpet if I don't shoot them regularly. And they are so damn cute that you just cannot bring yourself to rub it's nose in it and swat it with a newspaper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts