Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about a CW45 for CCW purposes. It would be a great plus if there's someone in the southern MN area that would let me try it out, my ammo of course. Anyhow, for those who've owned/shot the CW45, what are your impressions?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
IIRC the kahr 45's used to have lots of bugs but since then they've been fixed so make sure you get a newer made one. I think of them as a single stack g19.. Can't beat them for the price!!! Just remember the 200 round break in period! :)

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The price point is the biggest draw for me, and I checked with Kahr and the slide stop for the P45 will fit the CW45, resulting in an MIM-part free pistol.

The other contender that I added to the list is a Sig P250 sub-compact, but I doubt I'll find one close to the price of the CW45. Right now Grab-a-Gun has the CW45 for $330.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The price point is the biggest draw for me, and I checked with Kahr and the slide stop for the P45 will fit the CW45, resulting in an MIM-part free pistol.

The other contender that I added to the list is a Sig P250 sub-compact, but I doubt I'll find one close to the price of the CW45. Right now Grab-a-Gun has the CW45 for $330.

The cw series is great in my opinion... If it was me I'd grab it in a heartbeat!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts