Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never seen it discussed... What do those with experience think?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
We've bought loads of .223 and .45 from them, as well as reloading components. Very nice guys. No problems from any of it in our AR's. No problems running it through a class III ( :twisted: ). I buy a case pretty much every time I go to a gun show.

·
Registered
802 Posts
mr0w1 said:
We've bought loads of .223 and .45 from them, as well as reloading components. Very nice guys. No problems from any of it in our AR's. No problems running it through a class III ( :twisted: ). I buy a case pretty much every time I go to a gun show.
buddy of mine orders it, good stuff

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
I bought a 100 rounds of the 124gr. 9mm. from a friend some time ago. Real nice stuff. Planning on getting some.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought 500 rounds of 9mm and it worked flawlessly in my xd9. I also shot 100 rounds of their .45 cowboy loads w/no problems.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've only used their .32 H&R Mag 100 grain hollowpoint. I bought this for use in my S&W titanium snubby. It was much faster than the Federal 85 grain hollowpoint offering.

I shot some of the GA in my Ruger Single Six .32 and got some phenominal groups. The best was about 2" at 50 yards from a bench rest. That is not a misprint: 2" at 50 YARDS.

I emailed GA, and to my surprise, they told me what the load was. Unfortunately, it was a non-canister grade (not publicly available) powder they were getting from Accurate Arms.

I'm an avid handloader, but I've never gotten any of my .32 mag handloads to shoot as accurately as the GA stuff.

My limited experience with GA was first rate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i shoot there stuff all the time. never had a problem. live right down the street from the factory. i buy direct...it saves a little plus they give a law enforcement discount.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts