Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I recently purchased an XD40 and wanna upgrade my trigger, but before I purchased from you, I wanted to see if you have any kind of coupon code or special discount for XDTalk Forum members.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't think ex military alone should be eligible .
Now ex military with combat tour should definitely
Have a discount.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey Just a Thank You.

I've purchased two PRP Drop In kits in the past couple of months and also 2 grip packs and was very happy with them both.

Both orders took less than a week to arrive. I ordered on Sunday Night and had them in and installed by Friday.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not trying to stat anything OR be disrespectful, but why the Hxxx not for just us regular military? We were there and put ourelvs there just for that, if called to serve... You want only the males to receive on aso? Makes as much sense.. Just sayin'...

I don't think ex military alone should be eligible .
Now ex military with combat tour should definitely
Have a discount.

·
Registered
30,302 Posts
Not trying to stat anything OR be disrespectful, but why the Hxxx not for just us regular military? We were there and put ourelvs there just for that, if called to serve... You want only the males to receive on aso? Makes as much sense.. Just sayin'...
His MOS is in his username. You figure it out. It's just his opinion. Leave it be.

Veni, Vidi, Edi

·
Registered
9 Posts
I scraped what i had typed up, not that it was vulgar or even along any lines as such, just put in my 2 cents. Then deleted it.... But,... I decided that these other people deserve that too at the very least and that the group of people that was originally targeted probably deserve MORE, not giving the others less.
In this time when so many are getting so much for not doing a dam thing, I don't think I will leave it alone when I feel that someone else who too has done service for this country for you and I as I get the feeling that many other here,(you perhaps and I for sure) did also serve. Although I did not see any action/combat while in.
I do feel that all that served and 'FOUGHT' deserve something. Recognition, courtesy and above all else, RESPECT.
just sayin'...
and still not wanting or trying to start anything or anyone...
thx

·
Registered
208 Posts
have to agree with ltcolsade on this one to a point.....should be the same across the board though whether combat or not..military is not seperated by that. when you visit an establishment and you get offered a military discount it doesnt ask whether its combat or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts