Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been all over the web searching prices and they seem to range quite a bit. I'm looking at an XD 9402HCSP and the quoates are all over the place.

Best is $428 and high end is $519 on line. Both plus shipping. Quite a difference. The locals seem to be consistent at $469-$499 plus tax. I gotta say, it's gonna be real hard to buy local. I did get a great tip from an old salt here to go see MegaSports. I haven't done that yet. At $428, I think Budsgunshop.com is the price winner. Anyone ever buy out of that shop?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That doesn't include transfer or shipping. Do local shops charge anything more than tax and a background check fee?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well, typically assume $15-20 for both the shipping and transfer fees. This essentially adds makes your "low end price" about $470. It makes the local deal seem not so bad. Plus, you get instant gratification and support your local gun shop.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
I have bought several guns from Bud's as have other members here. They are great to deal with.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LexDiamonds said:
Well, typically assume $15-20 for both the shipping and transfer fees. This essentially adds makes your "low end price" about $470. It makes the local deal seem not so bad. Plus, you get instant gratification and support your local gun shop.
If I have it figured right, buying online should save me about $35. Using Gander mountain, for example. $469.99 plus tax at 8% is $508.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts