Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
They're drop dead gorgeous. The satin black looks and feels great. They shoot out of my mag-well. They're not shiny if you want to more discreetly carry an extra on your belt. They hold an extra round (at the expense of a slightly longer base pad). I have plenty of Springfield mags, but I like these better. On the downside, there are a few reports on XDTalk of the 9mm 18 rounders binding in a few pistols and not ejecting properly without modification. I have both 9's and 40's and they eject just fine. PistolGear is a forum sponsor and they also carry them - so please buy them out so I don't feel compelled to! :mrgreen:
Best to ya!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I do believe the problem is with older XD's, but the mod to the mag is simple and only takes a couple of minutes with a dremal or even a file.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I love mine they do fly out when released.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Have several hundred rounds through mine (9mm 18rd) and they all work beautifully.

The coating is very slick and doesn't seem to scratch easily, the quality looks and feels better than even the SA mags and they hold a couple of extra rounds. Oh yeah and they're blacktical ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts