Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got a chance to go shoot my XD9sc today. Put 300 round's of Winchester 115gr Luger through it. This is the first time I've shot a XD period. My impressions on this gun is it is very acurrate from the distance I shot at which was 15' and 25'. I was staying in a good group in the 25 foot position no more then 1" to 2" group shoot. The 15' shot psition was way better with 1/2 to 3/4 group shot. I must say that this gun felt very good in my big hands even with the 10 round mag. The only thing I disliked was the trigger reset but that can be upgraded in the future. The recoil was great and I had no problem finding my target after every shot. I like this gun very much. I'm now a true beliver in XD's and will try to buy every caliber they come in. I will be getting the XDm 40 shortly and I cant wait. After playing with my XD I had to go have some fun with my AR.

Good shooting
Victor

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Glad you like the XD! The SCs are very accurate for their size. The trigger reset can be taken care of easily. A few of our forum sponsors have what it takes to sweeten that trigger.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The SC is a great gun, not just for CC but for range plinking too. I have the 40SC and get lots of enjoyment out of it. Take a look at the Pearce Grip Extensions for your short mags, they make a HUGE difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts