Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well This has been a long time comming, but they are finally done and almost ready for public release. The other day I recived a package of the new A&G supply grip sleeves for the subcompact XD. Whats taken so long to get these done was the tooling for the molding its expensive and takes time. A few of you may be wondering what would be the use of these grips since Springfield Armory has sleeves as well. How about this these are available with out having to buy a new mag and the price will be around 10 bucks a whole lot cheaper than the Springfield system since not everyone has the money to spend. I am not 100% positive but I belive this is glass filled nylon. I am currently writing a review and will have a lot more pics in use and more concrete info about a release date. The wait now is for the retail packaging to be finished. And yes I was the first one in the country to get these and I will also be the second and the third one in the country to get more.

as a note these are pictures of the prototypes

·
Registered
235 Posts
WOW, now how soon will they be making some type of attachment that increases the slide/barrel length by an inch or so??? That would make it a service model wouldnt it? I just don't understand, you buy something for deep concealment and then decide to start adding mass?!? :lol: If you make it, they will spend.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
masterofg3 said:
WOW, now how soon will they be making some type of attachment that increases the slide/barrel length by an inch or so??? That would make it a service model wouldnt it? I just don't understand, you buy something for deep concealment and then decide to start adding mass?!? :lol: If you make it, they will spend.
You know its fun to compete with your carry weapon but sucks to be handicapped with 9 rounds and have to reload a at every stage :shock:

·
Registered
38 Posts
masterofg3 said:
A large # of RNs carry fanny packs to keep stuff in due to locker breakins. So, it is not out of the ordinary to see an RN in scrubs with a fanny pack. My fanny pack is made by "Uncle Mike" and has special goodies in it. :wink: I park on the roof by the elevator door and stow my fanny pack in the trunk(with the auto-opener disabled). But wear it to and from the hospital. So, I have a bit more room for a full capacity reload should the SHTF at the gas station on the way home at 2345 hours that you may have available in a deep concealment.

So, if you have the choice of 15 or 10 rounds in a reload; which would you take:?::?::?::idea:

wganz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.