Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a bit smaller. Mounts: 7bucks a pair. Light: Optronics Nightblaster 3 led clipon headlamp 8bucks.

I cut the clip off the backplate. On the Compact it is pretty good. On the Duty size it could be pushed back and would be almost flush. The three led light is pretty blinding. Light output is so so, but really good in a reall dark area. Not as bright as my m3x but is blinding just the same. Neither is as bright as my trusty surefire 8x.. but that is too big for a handgun mount. Total cost was less then 20 bucks.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/donps...://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/donpswain/my_photos

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, a lot cheaper. I like that digi light mounth though... with light and mount it's over fifty bucks with shipping. Though at that point I'd probably just order the xml light.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Cool, hey did you like add on a grip from another part of a frame or something to the bottom of your subcompact model? Thats intresting looking...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no. that is the xd compact extended magazine. it's designed to fit right up against the butt. adds a couple shots to the magazine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts