Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
128,276 Posts
If the pharmaceutical delivery system was interrupted or stopped many people would die in short order. Also, those being treated for mental disorders would quickly revert to their pre-treatment behaviors.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Also, those being treated for mental disorders would quickly revert to their pre-treatment behaviors.

Oh great! Just frigg'n wonderful! Like we need more politicians running around!

;)

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Yeah I saw that. I also watched a show on TV talking about how maybe we shouldn't strive to send our kids to college, "after all aren't there plenty of good jobs you don't need to waste the money on a degree for?".

It made me sad, I don't think college is for every one and, YES, there are good jobs to be found if you do not have a degree but in general don't we want to be as well edicated as possible? I was waiting for the host to say "School is hard, let's leave higher education to smart countries like India and China, America can strive to have a lower standard of living."

·
Registered
691 Posts
Big pharma making their money again.
what I read into it was that "Big pharma" is trying to increase production by updating or adding production. The problem is the government putting unbelievable regulations on this and then taking forever to sign off. If you have a couple years spare time I suggest you go read the rules just for automating a drug assembly line just from the IT point of view. I was an IT contractor to a client coming under FDA control about 15 years ago, the regulations were about 3 feet tall of doublesided fine print. The answer to the problem was buying land in another country and building the plant there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts