Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To compliment other testimonials, here is my long overdue review of the I-Shot range bag I got from Pistol Gear. Credit goes to Oldschool for truely stocking the best gear available out there.

All packed up: (shameless plug)

Close Up:

Unzipped:

Bag out of Bag:

Picture of Everything that is in the Bag:

Really sturdy, durable, large bag. Minus the 'pistol gear' logo, if you 'hide' that, it doesn't scream GUN bag either. Looks like a large gym bag if you do your part. This is actually on its lighter days, I shot yesterday so I had virtually no ammo in there. I have alot more room to put stuff in that bag to give you an idea of how you can be shoveling alot of stuff to the firing line, yet keep it organized..

All the zippers on the padded gun cases, and magazine pouch can be zipped and locked shot (similar to luggage locks).

And, a real life scenario yesterday, we were shooting pistol and I was waiting on a rifle lane, they came in over the intercom and let us know that a rifle lane had opened up. Usually it would take me forever to get my sh*t together, but with this bag it was drop and zip and out of there. And didn't have to worry about having anything fall out, mags and ammo, all secured down in the bag.

Anyone thinking about this or the smaller bag if you dont have as much gear, go for it, great investment.

·
Premium Member
28,487 Posts
Nice bag. . . I'm waiting for mine to come. . . btw, what kind of targets are those? I'm not sure if I've ever seen them before. Did you get them locally?

Krackels

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Krackels said:
Nice bag. . . I'm waiting for mine to come. . . btw, what kind of targets are those? I'm not sure if I've ever seen them before. Did you get them locally?

Krackels
Those are the ones I had to buy at the range because I forgot my personal targets, they are kind of different, but get the job done..

You'll be happy with your purchase, 110%

·
Registered
285 Posts
I too have been 100%+ happy with my iShot Pro bag. It is an outstanding value.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm very pleased with mine; but I just keep stuffing things in there until it gets pretty heavy; time to remove some items!

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
order is in on the i shot range bagand a few other things from Pistol gear
looking forward to their arrival

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
i love mine. :)

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
its here and man is it great

it is just what i needed

and the pistol- gear logo looks godd also

thanks Scott

·
Registered
156 Posts
I purchased mine direct from i-shot a couple months ago and have been very happy with it. The only thing I don't like is that the main compartment can't be easily locked. The pistol rug pockets and mag pockets can be easily locked with a luggage lock, but the main compartment would be rather akward to lock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts