Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm up to FOUR now! 9 sc, XDm40 3.8 c, 45c, and now a 40sc. I'll call that set.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm trying to rescue a .40 5" now from a neglect owner. The gun is many years old, never been fired and it's owner lives on one side of the country and the xd resides at his parents over 2000 miles away and he never visits. I need to look up ca laws it may be illegal in ca which will help my fight to get it passed on to a loving owner. 4 or 5 years old with 3 to 4 years of carry, never cleaned never fired and now shelved, I need to start a adoption fund for this poor thing lol,

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can never have to many !!!!
Do me a favor and let my wife know that. Really though; as long as it doesn't affect the household budget I can wheel and deal with guns.

The kid I got the 40sc (in new condition, no blackening worn off the barrel) from this morning got the better part of the deal. But I've decided to collect only the guns I want to use, and to have fun with it. I got the XD40sc with the free XD gear, two additional holsters & 200 rounds of ammo, along with the Cobra Derringer and $150 cash for a Colt Defender (80% condition) I hadn't touched in YEARS. I couldn't shoot that thing well anyhow. We're both satisfied, and he really needed a .45.

I figured, a long as we're both happy...

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I need to look up ca laws it may be illegal in ca which will help my fight to get it passed on to a loving owner.
Just tell him the magazine holds to much ammo to be legal in CA! he will have to get rid of it! By the way, if it needs a good home or even storage space (it will get well taken care of, cleaned and given fresh ammo, and exercised) just let me know! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts