Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first gun two days ago; a brand new XD9sc. Went with the Sub since it will be my carry when my CCW app is finished being processed. I put 100 rounds through her when I picked it up and she shoots like a dream. The Mrs likes it too.

Yes, I know you've seen a sc a thousand times, but this one's mine. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
128,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hey, your pistol looks just like mine!

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
HEY! Your pretty good with a camera!!!! Yep, take the woman shooting as often as you can. It pays off in the long run!!
Welcome to the forum!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
welcome to the forum from Michigan. Nice pictures. i also have a xd9sc. great weapon. great cc. use Hormady 124gr JHP for carry ammo. Your bullit looks like a range round?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HEY! Your pretty good with a camera!!!! Yep, take the woman shooting as often as you can. It pays off in the long run!!
Welcome to the forum!!!!
Thanks. I was just playing with the girlfriend's P&S camera while at work. As for her shooting, she hadn't shot before the first time I took her, but she enjoys it now. She's quite supportive of my firearms fascination.

Your bullit looks like a range round?
Guilty as charged. I'm still researching the best carry ammunition for the sub, so the one's in the pic are leftover range rounds. I figure it's better to have something in their for the time being than nothing.

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
Hello and welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Welcome from Iowa.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all. Once I get my finances in order, hopefully I'll be able to start a collection. <giggidy giggidy>

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts