Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new XD9(service) last week and have put 350 rounds through it to date. All I can say is that I love this pistol! I am a previous Glock 22 and 27 owner and must say this gun is so much more fun to shoot. I choose the 9mm over the .40 simply because of price difference in ammo and it's ease to shoot.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Those sort of pictures just give us a bad image. Can it all of you.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Yes, I am, I do not like looking down muzzles and I am sure it makes us look like a bunch of trigger happy bozos to the anti-gun crowd. Besides, I think doing things like that is contrary to rules of responsible gun handling. Either shoot the camera or don't point at it with finger on the trigger. I am sure it looks really cool to a bunch of you but if you consider the whole thing, it is not the smartest thing to do. When you start treating guns as toys it is when accidents start to happen, traggic accidents.

1) All guns are always loaded
2) never point your gun at soemthing you are not willing to destroy
3) keep your finger off the trigger until you are on target and ready to fire
4) be sure of your target and what is beyond

·
Registered
24 Posts
1. I am VERY aware of the four rules and preach them to many other people
2. I can assure you that my finger was not on the trigger (and it wasn't loaded, camera on autoflash, nothing but sheetrock and a brick wall behind it)
3. I apologize that the picture offends you, but it was actually taken to illicit comments on another board requesting opinions on my proper or improper stance/equipment set-up that I have chosen to use for immediate home security. (the AR and 12ga is in the safe, pistols in home defense are only supposed to be for fighting to your long guns)
4. I will remove it to rest your unease

1 - 9 of 9 Posts