Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one I have been reading this forum for about 3 months, and just got the bugs worked of logging on. ( Has any one had trouble getting an email conformation to get logged on using an msn email address? I tried with 2 diffrent addresses and never got a responseon either of them.)
At this time I only have 2 XDs both 40s&w one is a 4" for a carry gun and the other a 5" Tactial for USPSA shooting. I might need one more that fits in a pocket.
When I'm not working 70 hours a week all at night (I'm one of the guests that is logged on at 3am) I do alot of IPSC and 3-Gun shooting.
Well that's my new guy post , and now I'm off to the forum.

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Welcome to the gun nut site.

I see you logged on at 4:18, GET SOME SLEEP!!!!

Got any questions?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to the XD world. you will love it. i love the three i have

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey tec

Thanks for your concern but if I get caught sleeping at 4am they might fire me ( I work nights) and after 6 months of 5pm to 6am I don't sleep much at night when I have a nihgt off.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the XD forums guy! I too am a newbie to this forum and I have found som great info here as I'm sure you will also!

I also feel your pain about not sleeping at night!! I was just switched over to our departments first-run medic from Engine 1 and I have yet to have one night where I slept! Last shift I had a fatal MVA at 2:00 a.m that kept my butt up until 5:00!! Sleeping from 5:15 till 6:30 didn't help matters much!! LOL!

Anyways, welcome again to the forums and enjoy!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts