Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there have been tons of these, but most of them are about IWB, supertuck...etc. I am looking for a good rec. on a belt holster, what do any of y'all use when open carrying or any companies you would recommend that are good quality and fair priced. Thanks in advance for any help!

B

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With the serpa CQW can it easily hide under a shirt or does it stand out pretty far? I have been carrying IWB for awhile, but really don't need to cause I never tuck in my shirt and would rather wear a belt holster that I can still carry concealed with. Not sure if that really makes sense or not.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'll second the Galco Matrix. I haven't tried the Serpa but I hear great things about it. The Galco is very comfortable and can be taken off with out having to take off your belt. It's also less than thirty bucks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
#1 choice would be the ROG holster.

ROG Holsters, High Quality and Craftsmanship, and Good price. All holsters are 39.99 + 4.95 s/h. Awesome man to deal with. Belt holsters, IWB holsters, mag carriers, I Highly recommend him. I have an IWB holster from him.

iwb sa

Don Hume holsters. Never used them, but hear they are nice.

Don Hume Holsters

Hope these help.

As always, Stay Safe.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
#1 choice would be the ROG holster.

ROG Holsters, High Quality and Craftsmanship, and Good price. All holsters are 39.99 + 4.95 s/h. Awesome man to deal with. Belt holsters, IWB holsters, mag carriers, I Highly recommend him. I have an IWB holster from him.

iwb sa

Don Hume holsters. Never used them, but hear they are nice.

Don Hume Holsters

Hope these help.

As always, Stay Safe.
I tried to get Rog to make me one, but he doesn't do lefty for the XDM. So now I am looking for another option that lots of people seem to like. I figure I might as well try out a few to see what is right for me.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I like the Blade-Tech with the Tech-Lock belt attachment. It is adjustable for belt width and holster can be removed without taking off the belt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts