Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had a USP45 Tactical for years; last year, I pretty much converted a USP9 to a Tactical/SD hybrid...even picked up a HK45 Tactical.

But the .40 Tactical just wasn’t that common. So when one popped up on Armslist...I got on it.

5A7FB671-61E3-4FB2-812B-4090B13B298D.jpeg

Can’t wait to try it out...range should be thawed, may go out Monday.

Now I just need a USP45CT, and maybe a HK45CT...

·
Registered
19,921 Posts
For awhile, you could snag those for right around 800 brand new. While I'm not far sniffer, that'd make for one hell of a suppressor host at that price.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice find, you sure have a lot of luck on Armslist. I'm thinking the quality of wares soon to be offered are going to pick up as people need cash. I don't see any snow in that wood...that's a good sign, is the ice off the lakes in your area?

·
Registered
29,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice find, you sure have a lot of luck on Armslist. I'm thinking the quality of wares soon to be offered are going to pick up as people need cash. I don't see any snow in that wood...that's a good sign, is the ice off the lakes in your area?
Mostly.

I’ve noticed the only stuff being panic priced is ammo right now...yeah, I suspect there’s gonna be a pretty good gun market crash this fall.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts