Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to figure out a decent way to get my laser in front of my hand, have been failing miserably. So thought of an extended rail would be the cheapest simplest installed by me route.

Anyone ever use one? Any suggestions what to go with? I have a front sight post, any modification necessary to make it work? Whats required to do this.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Like this?

I have a lot of rifles and this is my favorite because of the rail. Allows me to get my left hand out where I want it. It's a Daniel Defense Omega X Rail 12.0 FSP, Came on the V1 rifle.
It's pricey and since it came on the rifle I don't know how hard it is to put on. Daniel Defense website lists it at $329. I just checked Midway for kicks and they have it for $199, hell I may buy one and put it on another one of my rifles.
Omega X 12.0 FSP Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail AR-15 Extended Carbine Length Aluminum Black

·
Registered
3,144 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ryr you've been giving me the best advice lately considering I know very little about building an ar thank you. I think I'm going to do that to my 556 set up for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.