Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if these will sell at all. Seems like we have plenty, if not too many, good polymers out there so you have to wonder does this bring something to the table that will allow it to get market share.

I'm sure the price will drop way down from the $850 they're asking for this one, but the price of striker polymer guns is already so low that if this isn't a special gun it will sell in the sub 300 price range.

Heck, you can get an HK striker for under 600 bucks, Walther around the same, pretty much any Glock for around 500 bucks, MP the same, XD for 400, all good guns all really reasonably priced. I'd like to see one but if it's just another polymer striker my guess is it won't be around long.

Prepper Guns Arsenal Firearms Strike One 9mm Pistol Polymer Black Frame Black Slide 2 17 Rd mags Prepper Gun Shop

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Prepper is good bunch of guys, dealt with them a few times and they are very responsive and helpful. With that said, I'm with you on the Strike-One, a little steep for what it is. I'd like to shoot one but not at $800+

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
that thing is uglier than a bag of smashed @$$holes o_O but, nice low bore axis and longer barrel put together by Italians...might be a weiner

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that thing is uglier than a bag of smashed @$$holes o_O but, nice low bore axis and longer barrel put together by Italians...might be a weiner
High bore axis = code for "I Can't Afford A Sig".

But the Italians can make a nice gun.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Actually should have said "High" bore axis, since corrected. It's the standard Sig complaint. And I have a German Sig, it's called an X5. The old ones, with stamped slides, meh.

But thanks for the fix anyway!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Agreed, Whenever I hear someone focus on low bore axis I tune out.

And it doesn't even have a good trigger. That creep looks aweful.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts