Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Poor people have the same right to self defense as all of us.

Remember Davis .380? Pot metal slide and maybe barrel too. No guarantee after 50 rounds.

kypix

·
Registered
7,066 Posts
poo poo gun. all the cobra 380 owners can't type in their experience here because they have no fingers left after their cobra exploded.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Harsh language cost even less. ;-)

·
Premium Member
7,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what I figured guys. Doesn't hurt to as though. Might hurt to shoot one though, eh? LOL

·
Premium Member
7,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On another note. Grabagun is having a nice Father's Day sale right now. Got this one from their email. They also still have the Khar CM9 on sale in case anyone missed that deal. :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
LOL at that video... at least the bullet doesn't come out of the back of the gun LOL

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I got a chuckle when I got that email from Grab-a-gun this AM.
All I could think of was 'Hmm... an $89 Paperweight shaped like a gun'. :D

Their O/U Derringers aren't bad... I have one in 9mm... But their Semi-autos are crap.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
A pointy stick is 100% reliable and free, which is more peace of mind than you'll get with a Cobra 380. ;)
Amen! Preach it brother! No pun intended. :D

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
is it heavy? it might almost be worth it if you could hit the person with the gun when it doesn't fire.

·
Premium Member
128,144 Posts
They are absolute garbage!

·
Registered
805 Posts
makes me wonder why mothers for smarter gun control (or what ever they call themselves) spent all that extra money on a high point, when they could have just left one of these at Target.

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
That POS is just a resurrection of the old Davis P-380, a cheap pot-metal paperweight:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Hey you all are so super critical. The gun manual says it has a + or - 250 round break apart period.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Wowza is that a 1911 style trigger!!

·
Premium Member
7,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alright, how about Jimenez? I've seen a lot of those floating around pawn ships NIB for a round 100 bucks. LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts