Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He wanted me to take some pics of when it was done.
By the way Ample you did not tell me your rear sights was welded in place. I destroyed your original sight pounding it to get it out. I think some one must have miracled it into place. His slide as requested was done as close to the factory color as posible, which so far turns out to be Colt Grey.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Lol, I didn't know about the rear sight, its been to SA once for extraction issues and to Rich for a trigger job but that's all. I've never did anything except for putting some color on the sights.

I'll keep everyone updated on how well it does since I'm a very active competition shooter and I have many draws and rounds on it every month!

You can look forward to being "thanked" with many orders to come!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ampleworks re-newed XD looks sharp. It will certainly add style points at the next match.

MrOverlay-your bad influence has me trading my 4" XD 40 and a few Para mags for a NIB 5" XD40 on Sunday at SC.

Dave

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
MrOverlay said:
Please hurry. Then maybe I can get my loaner XD back from him :lol:

Gary
Who's this Gary character? Never heard of him before. What XD would that be? :wink: Maybe a 1911 from Santa isn't the key, I can become more of a gamer with a 5" instead! :p

Hey Dave, area 5 took one heck of a toll on my slide, I wiped it down good after the match and again when I got home and it still ended up beingg poop brown

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing wrong with being a gamer, last match I saw someone wearing a shirt that said "gamer".

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ampleworks,
Sunday was a mess at Area 5. To hot for raingear-to rainy without. I'm glad I shot Friday!

I'm not sure who that Gary guy is either.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts