Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been hashed around already but is the Armory Kote that Springfield is using to refinish their slides better than the factory finish?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I have two that they said I could send back for refinishing with their Amory Kote at no charge.

·
Registered
157 Posts
mine took 10 days mailbox to mailbox....so what color are you choosing? i ended up with the silver finish

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hummel said:
mine took 10 days mailbox to mailbox....so what color are you choosing?

Think I'll stick with the black.

·
Registered
157 Posts
yes i sent in the whole gun and all i put out was the shipping charges which was refunded by s/a...i had it done under warrenty

·
Registered
388 Posts
Does anyone else suspect that Springfield's Armory-Kote is really just Brownell's Gun-Kote? The similar colour selection, spelling, and general physical properties lead me to believe that it is.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xdglockguy said:
Mine in OD

I like the black lettering they left on the slide. Did you have to request that it be done that way??

·
Registered
157 Posts
i did the crayola crayons today on both my pistols...looks pretty good...i wanted to have finished that way...but i forgot to ask about it...i know tripp does.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice lookin pistol'ee, I'm diggin the Olive color. Think I'm gonna have to do that to mine. :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts