·
Premium Member
127,768 Posts
Ammunitiontogo.com Speer Gold Dot Law Enforcment grade hollow point
9mm 50 round box 24.95
40 cal. 50 round box 25.95
45 cal. 50 round box 28.95
I think this is a good price

If not for S&H and HAZMAT costs I would agree.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I usually get 3 boxes of HST 9mm from ATG. Shipping runs at 11.00 thus adding 3.67 to the cost of 1 box. That is still a very good price for 50 rounds. Less than 20 rounds of premium hollow points will cost you in most places. There is a HAZMAT on primers or powder, but not loaded ammo. GO FIGURE!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That's the real kicker about ordering ammo. You get hit with s&h, and hazmat. Unless it's a super great deal, I try to support my local gunshops.

·
Registered
17 Posts
LOVE the service 4" model XD 9mm for the most unique versatillity! Compact, home defense, field, concealed, competion, low cost ammo, easy upkeep, depedability, options, great low weight, shoots up to 10' under water( u never know) fits perfect in my hand, nice safteys, and im sure i will hear from someone else other great reasons they bought an XD.
This handgun remids me of the American IH scout II i had once!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D My first post/ this is a great info forum- THANKS-

le9t1 124.fed.le tact. bond HDefense
ae9dp 115 american eagle target

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
If not for S&H and HAZMAT costs I would agree.
That's the real kicker about ordering ammo. You get hit with s&h, and hazmat. Unless it's a super great deal, I try to support my local gunshops.
Gentlemen, if you're getting charged HAZMAT for having loaded ammunition shipped to you, then you need to find other places to buy your ammo. No one I know of charges HAZMAT for loaded cartridges. Now powder and primers on the other hand...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ammunitiontogo.com is pretty expensive compared to wallyworld. I just payed 20.45 for the wwb box of 100 at wally. Ammunitiontogo.com wanted 28.00 for the same ammo.

·
Registered
891 Posts
When I find a box of 50 PREMIUM hollow points at Wal Mart cheaper than ATG I will agree with you. All I have ever seen is the white box winchester HPs. Definitely not Winchester's premium load . The deals at ATG are on the LE ammo, not the white box etc..

·
Registered
17 Posts
out in s. calif. bass is the cheapest for preimum ammo. I called turners for some federal 9mm/ 115gr target ammo and they were out of stock-16.00 a box 50 count and the clerk told me with the demand they were going to raise the price to 20.00.
with the new shipment. Only prem. ammo for my xd9 service...so it will cost a few extra bucks but in the long run it will be worth it..

ruger blackhawk 357 mag
moss 12g home security pump
h&r auto 5 excell 12g
XD 9 service OD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts