Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Ive used them 2wice with no issues. Great prices.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
+1...I have used them a couple of times and always received excellent products and service!

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Been to their warehouse several times to pick up bulk ammo. They're only an hour from my house.

Good selection, great prices and very nice people to deal with. If you pick up at their warehouse and pay cash...they don't charge you any tax....a plus for you Houstonians or others between Houston and Austin.

- brickboy240

·
Registered
708 Posts
I have ordered from them many times. Usually, I and a friend get together an order & split the shipping. They always deliver fast & exactly what you order. The shipping really isn't bad considering the low prices on Ammo you can't find anywhere else. Like, Law Enforcement Ammo. For Defense. You can get a box of 50 Federal Hydra-Shocks (Example)for the same price you'd pay for 20 at a Gun Shop.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Use Ammunitiontogo.com on a regular basis. And have shot many 147gr. HST's. They are everything you can want in a SD round, accurate, reliable, consistant and deadly.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
only problem is that they require signature upon delivery. Cheaper than Dirt did not. But must get HST from ATG.
Hmm ... I've never ever heard of a delivery of ammunition that didn't require a signature ...

·
Registered
52 Posts
My 147 HSTs just arrived a few minutes ago! This was my first order with ATG and I thought their customer svc was top notch. Man, I love when that brown truck pulls up in front of the house.

Btw, mine didn't require signature either. If I remember correctly, ATG gives you the option to waive the signature when you order.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
It's exactly what I use. It's some great ammo. I'll have to check them out for ammunition purchases. I hate having to sign for things. Besides, no one is ever going to steal anything off of my front porch !! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts