Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching National Geographic border wars and I found were all the 22 is going

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Banned
0 Posts
Lol at the dogs positive hit.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
The smugglers really do come up with some creative ways to get things done.

This wasn't the best idea, but like the guy said. Think about how much goes by undetected. They definitely had a good chunk of ammo in that bed.

·
Registered
9,870 Posts
Think they had a pool on guessing the total round count?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Sooooooooo. When I buy the truck, is the ammo included? or do I pay a bit extra?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Sooooooooo. When I buy the truck, is the ammo included? or do I pay a bit extra?
You pay a bit extra all right... when the Cartel comes to get their ammo.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Holy Jebus. And I thought it was tiring trying to sort through a 5 gallon bucket of spent brass...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dang!

·
Registered
94 Posts
So the truck was in the UNited States. It had ammo under the bedliner, customs and border protection seized the ammo and a couple of guns.

I missed the part where it is against the law to keep guns and ammo in your truck?

Even if the truck was in the US awaiting export the crime would not be committed until it crossed the border and then it would have been a violation of Mexican law, not our law. So I guess you can have your property seized now if it looks like you might violate a law in Mexico at some point in the future?

" your Honor, my clients were in the process of removing the ammunition from the vehicle while it awaited paperwork allowing its importation into Mexico"

Case dismissed for lack of evidence.

Good thing I dont have any more guns or ammo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts