Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey XD people,

I was at my local Walmart today and was checking out the ammo section and found this brand of ammo and was wondering if folks here thought this would be ok for target rounds out at the range the brand is called Blazer Brass box says 100% American made. Company is Ammunition Accessories INC Lewiston ID the price was very attractive $14.95 a box for 50 rounds

-Eric

Now for the funny side note I didn't realize that the day I am eligable to pick up my XD Tac is this Friday my birthday LOL:razz:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Oh yeah it is good for plinking and practice wont hurt your weapon at all.I have shot a ton of it with no probs

·
Registered
764 Posts
Blazer it made by CCI/Speer-if you dont know manfauters of some great ammo. The Ammunition Accessories INC, I think is just CCI/Speers' distributor or something to that regard.

Anyways, it's good practice ammo, nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys thanks I was a little hesitant on buying the rounds because of the price and not knowing the brand well great to know that it will work well for target practice I bought two boxes of 50 so I'm ready for Friday yeah funny I didn't put it together until today that my pickup date was my birthday.:lol:

-Eric

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Blazer is good stuff, but a little on the dirty side. Wally World has some good deals on ammo. I picked p a box of 100 WWB 230gr FMJ for a few pennies shy of $30. Great for plinking, and reloadable cases to boot! The same goes for Blazer

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Now for the funny side note I didn't realize that the day I am eligable to pick up my XD Tac is this Friday my birthday LOL:razz:
Sounds like a helluva birthday gift! Happy Birthday, and don't let those commies in CA get ya down. I fixed that problem for myself, I left!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Blazer is good stuff, but a little on the dirty side. Wally World has some good deals on ammo. I picked p a box of 100 WWB 230gr FMJ for a few pennies shy of $30. Great for plinking, and reloadable cases to boot! The same goes for Blazer
WWB is Dirtier Than Blazer Brass! I have proven that many times. I won't even buy it anymore. Shoots fine, but very Dirty Ammo.
I'll stick with Blazer Brass made by Federal. Speer & Federal are one in the same. Both owned by ATK, inc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts