Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to the recent political changes i would like to stock up on some ammo. i have found two diferent types i am thinging about.

1000 rounds of .40 180 gr FMJ for $253$ (georgia arms, reloaded stuff)
or
1000 rounds of .40 " " for $243$ (steel cased wolf)

which would be a safer better bet? i know wolf is dirty stuff, but so is anything else that is aforadable. i have heard mostly good about georgia arms, but i have also heard a few bad things. what should i do????

(or, does anybody else have any other good deals they found?)

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
due to the recent political changes i would like to stock up on some ammo. i have found two diferent types i am thinging about.

1000 rounds of .40 180 gr FMJ for $253$ (georgia arms, reloaded stuff)
or
1000 rounds of .40 " " for $243$ (steel cased wolf)

which would be a safer better bet? i know wolf is dirty stuff, but so is anything else that is aforadable. i have heard mostly good about georgia arms, but i have also heard a few bad things. what should i do????

(or, does anybody else have any other good deals they found?)
I'd go with GA Arms. It's high quality stuff. I shoot Wolf in my Russian rifle but don't use it for handguns.

·
Registered
337 Posts
only time I've ever seen GA arms used was at the range in a .38spc. had a coupla dented primers but no fire...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Go to wally world and get blazer brass for $270 for 1000...that'd be your safest bet for $20 more...

Chris
Where I live (Minnesota) I can get Blazer in 9 mm for about $180/1000. We also have a local chain called "Dicks Sporting Goods" that had 9 MM at $7.98/box 50 if you buy ten. That comes out very good in price and just got 1000 rounds there.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Where I live (Minnesota) I can get Blazer in 9 mm for about $180/1000. We also have a local chain called "Dicks Sporting Goods" that had 9 MM at $7.98/box 50 if you buy ten. That comes out very good in price and just got 1000 rounds there.
Yeah but I'm buying .40 S&W and I think the OP was too...next gun I buy (XDm 9mm) will be because of the cheaper 9mm round...

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts