Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Im new to the website, and thought id roll my introduction and first question into one. Im 25 and just got my first pistol, an XD 9mm service bi-tone, for home defence and range fun with my fiance. Ive only shot 300 rounds through it so far ( all fmj ). Im having trouble finding reliable jhp ammo in my area ( only wwb 147 at wallmart). I saw a link to ammunitiontogo.com and was interested. What I was wondering was if there were any more trusted sites like this one, and what kind of shipping costs i could expect? I am in SC if that will help. Thanks alot guys, the info I have gotten off this site has helped allot so far!

·
Registered
857 Posts
If you want to buy in bulk. Georgia arms has good stuff I bought 1000 rounds of 45 auto from them for far less then I could have gotten it elsewhere and I am happy.

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
If you want to buy in bulk. Georgia arms has good stuff I bought 1000 rounds of 45 auto from them for far less then I could have gotten it elsewhere and I am happy.
+1 on Georgia Arms. I get .223 and 9mm from them and it's always good stuff and good service. They're a little busy lately though. ;)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I would also check some local gun shops. If you're not going to buy in bulk most internet ammo suppliers can get pretty pricey after shipping. Good luck. Oh yeah welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
+1 for Natchez.
9mm Blazer Aluminum Cheap!
Got 1k rounds for $179 Delivered a couple of months back. No Problems.
Regards, Pete

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Georgia Arms rocks...and they're really nice folks!

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
It seems pricy, but if you've got one close by ... Place an order at Cabelas if you're looking for bulk ammo ... No delivery charges if you request in-store pick-up and they will honor prices for out-of-stock backorder things.

I've got an order I'm waiing for then to call me about ... 1000 of Wolf 124g 7.62x39 for $219 ... It's cheaper than driving up to J&G Sales unless I want bulk corrosive, and nothing in my area is even close to this price.

·
Registered
594 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts