Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed for a while now that the speed ring (w/front sight, night sights) has been out of stock for a bit. Also, pistol-gear is no longer even listing them. Have they been discontinued? Is the stock available to you woefully short?

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Well Ameriglo said it would be a while befor they even thought about making som more. But CDNN has some more available that are only about a yr old at a really good discount.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up; I went & checked out the site today and it seems that they're out of the ones with the tritium inserts. Too bad...that deal they has WAS sweet!!!

As a follow up, I'm contemplating just buying them direct from Ameriglo's site. (I believe they're the same ones for the Sig 225, 226, 228, 239 models). I was planning on sending my slide/internals some time next week for a Duracoat job; what's the asking price to install sights not purchased directly from you?

EDIT: The question about installation still stands; however, I'm confused a bit. CDNN seems to be out-of-stock for the sights...specifically for the XD. However, they do have stock for the sights for the Sig models listed above. Is there a difference then?

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
If you can get the ones for the sig 226 I would pick that one up. Install if you buy a sight from somewhere elese is 15.00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts