Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How accurate are these sights. Do the hold their accuracy out to 25 yards? They are described as combat sights, but can you do normal target practice with them too?

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
388 Posts
They take some getting used to, but I find them to be equivalent to factory sights for slow-fire shooting and vastly superior for rapid target acquisition. I don't shoot out to 25 yards, so I cannot comment on their performance at that distance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I get my bullets all within an 8 inch group at 25 yards with these group buy Ameriglos... I like them alot. My friend who used to be on the US shooting team managed to get all of them within 1 inch.... I'm jealous... at least I know the gun can do it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He did this with the ameri glo sights? Do you have the big dot or the regular dot? This is the ghost ring sight we are talking about isnt it?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Anyone used the XD-198 speed ring tritium (green) the ring sights.

I have Meprolight True-Dot Adjustable Night Sights. They came on he gun, i really like them except that there is space to the right and left of the front site when aiming. I would like them to have just enough space for the front sight. Been thinking about getting the XD-198 speed ring tritium (green) . Any input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts