Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured out of 20 + people viewing this thread, more than one person would have read the amendment. Whatever, I thought it was quite amazing

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
I didn't like where it was hosted, it felt too much like an address harvesting site so I bailed. How do you know who read the amendment or not? :shock:

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because it is something that people would comment on.

Preview of case in point:
Sec. 29. When any person shall be sentenced to have his
or her trigger finger shot off, such punishment shall be inflicted
in such a manner as to exclude the view of all persons save any
clergyperson in attendance upon request of the defendant, the Superintendent of Law Enforcement and Public Safety or his or her designee, no more than three additional officers of the Nebraska State Patrol selected and assigned by the superintendent, any medical and other personnel deemed necessary or expedient by the superintendent or his or her designee, and no more than three representatives of the news media except that no television cameras or other photographic devices or recording devices of any kind shall be permitted at the scene of the shoot-off.

If you got a better place to host it, by all means.

edit: I fixed the link so you can right click save as

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chambers wont be able to do anything about this. They have enough votes to kill his debates

He is the state minority representative, and will do anything opposite of what the white majority does/wants.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
So does that mean you get CCW coming soon to a neighborhood near you? :D

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Don said:
So does that mean you get CCW coming soon to a neighborhood near you? :D
I pray so! Just in time for me to move to another state.

·
Registered
214 Posts
WTF! you can be sentenced to have your trigger finger SHOT OFF! I DONT EVEN %^&*ing believe that! CAN WE SAY CRUEL AND UNSUSAL PUNISHMENT! there is no way in hell thats legal!!!! no way in hell. blown away right now pardon the pun.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Arrowman said:
WTF! you can be sentenced to have your trigger finger SHOT OFF! I DONT EVEN %^&*ing believe that! CAN WE SAY CRUEL AND UNSUSAL PUNISHMENT! there is no way in hell thats legal!!!! no way in hell. blown away right now pardon the pun.
It's Ok. It'll grow back. Or at least I am sure the author of this thinks that. Is there a requirement that politicians be sane and reasonable? I keep thinking that SAC crews have rigorous PRP and psychological screening and politicians don't. I wonder who controls the more dangerous weapon, the nuke crews or the pen pushers?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I just read this, and maybe I'm not getting something, but...is this amendment a big, late April Fool's joke?

Sec. 23. To determine the number of pistols a licensee may lawfully carry concealed under the Concealed Handgun Permit Act or section 28-1202 on any given occasion (except if the United States or the State of Nebraska shall be at war), the body weight of the licensee shall be multiplied by ten-times the licensee's (admitted) age, then divided into the year of the licensee's birth plus one hundred thirty-seven and one-half, then add the number of inches of the licensee's height rounded up to the next full inch which shall be subtracted

This sounds like it was copy/pasted out of a Dungeons and Dragons manual. I mean...I don't get the point of this.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just read through the bill and it leaves me with one nagging question. Why does it specicially allow concealed hangun, and not concealed weapon. So If I get one of these permits I can carry a desert eagle under my jacket, but can't carry a 4" knife?

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
galway said:
I just read through the bill and it leaves me with one nagging question. Why does it specicially allow concealed hangun, and not concealed weapon. So If I get one of these permits I can carry a desert eagle under my jacket, but can't carry a 4" knife?
Good question. Frankly, I don really care as long as it gets passed.

BTW, you can open carry a knife I believe

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Arrowman said:
That's our senator chambers. He is against anything the white majority wants, which is just about everything.

Its amazing he gets any legislation of his passed. ITs like he is there to be a thorn inthe side of everyone

·
Registered
885 Posts
manygunner said:
Is there a requirement that politicians be sane and reasonable?
Any sane, reasonable person would never be a politician.....

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
brian40 said:
How does this moron get elected every term anyway????????

Because North Omaha loves him, and they are ignorant about how big of a douche he can be

·
Registered
380 Posts
I read the bill NeXD...Chambers is a Douche.

I can't believe that can't be used against him to get him out of office in the next election.

:shock:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts