Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
thanks, i've been looking for a great deal on a BOB. wish i could buy two but can only do one right now. i just bought 1000 rnds of ammo so i have to be good for a while...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Looks like a good deal but I'll have to pass....I might not be able to carry that once packed full :D. I will stick with my regular sized backpack for now.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE:

The seller jacked the price up from $34.99 to $59.99... snooze you lose :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
UPDATE:

The seller jacked the price up from $34.99 to $59.99... snooze you lose :p
I knew I should've checked out other areas of the forum more often! Oh well. Still not a bad deal, just need money!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
With a big back pack like that you tend to pack tooo much stuff in there and will need to find a good chiropractor after :shock::evil:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
with a big back pack like that you tend to pack tooo much stuff in there and will need to find a good chiropractor after :shock::evil:

i have a a.l.i.c.e. Pack also but just couldnt resist this for the price.. Ill post pics up when i get it... Should be here any day

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
got mine in the mail today... VERY nice bag.. i was worried about how well constructed the shoulder straps would be be rest assured everything looks good to go. I <3 ebay.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Back down to $49.99. Might have to pull the trigger... or maybe wait to see if it'll drop some more... decisions, decisions!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts