Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that the rapture did not happen? I never thought for a second it would happen, and joked about it some, but when the time came and went...

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
To a point I'm disappointed. I had a new vette all picked out, a nice crotch rocket, several guns, a good collection of gold coins the list goes on, and all for free!!!!

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Don't worry, we still have Nov. 2012. That makes me sad because I planned to retire in Niv. 2013.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I guess yes a little disappointed, but it is events like this that let us prepare a little better and share information about preparing to others. Yes we look like a bunch of nutbags and idiots when the event does not take place, but I don't take them to serious and it helps me give examples of 'what if' scenarios, along with earthquake, tornado, solar flares, etc.

I tbink Nov 2012 is more of a penumbral eclipse Zodiac changing to a new age, every 2100 years.

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
Disappointed? Not at all. Not surprised either.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have no clue wtf was going on! I dont watch the news much and have been busy moving so all i watched was sports. No internet for awhile. Can someone explain what was supposed to happen?

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
kinda disappointed. i didn't want to go to work tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Saturday at 6 pm I was at Clearwater beach here in Florida on a cloudless day with a perfect looking beach and lots of good looking girls around. I didnt give a damn what happened. Life was looking good.

·
Premium Member
12,086 Posts
Maybe just a little because of what it would have meant. But then again I've never seen anything in the Bible telling me there's going to be a pre-Trib rapture at all, so it was pretty fleeting.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Wonder what Kool-aid flavor this guys followers are gonna drink?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts