Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was cleaning my XD40 tonight.....while cleaning I noticed something I had never noticed....on the bottom of the grip behind the magazine base is a little hole. By little I mean maybe a quarter inch across...sorry no pics.....is this normal?....it just doesnt look right and I dont know why I never noticed it before. Almost looks like something has broken off or fell out. Is this normal and if so....what the hell is it for? :lol:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Smokedawg said:
Was cleaning my XD40 tonight.....while cleaning I noticed something I had never noticed....on the bottom of the grip behind the magazine base is a little hole. By little I mean maybe a quarter inch across...sorry no pics.....is this normal?....it just doesnt look right and I dont know why I never noticed it before. Almost looks like something has broken off or fell out. Is this normal and if so....what the hell is it for? :lol:
thats where you put the blinker fluid 8)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhhhh so thats where the blinker fluid goes....I think Im a few quarts low :?

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
So those batteries that I have stuffed into mine arent really supposed to be in there?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Actually you are all wrong. Thats where SA put the XD bug, so when you buy one, it comes out and bites you on the ass giving you what most physicists call, XD fever. So now you're on a downward spiral into XDaholism. If I can be of any assistance to you I will gladly watch over your vice until a certified firearms doctor has cleared you of any addictions.

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
354 Posts
I personnally dont think there is anything wrong with being a little addicted to XDahol :wink:

sounds like a good stress reliever to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts