Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not an XD owner just yet, but I'm in the process of complying with all the local requirements to purchase an XD 45 Tactical soon. Probably, with the waiting period it'll be a late Christmas Present. Better late than never!

I was originally considering a Sig 220 having owned a Sig 226 in the distant past, but on recommendation of one of the sales persons at a local gun shop I looked into the XD. I'm glad he made the recommendation. Looks like comperable quality, accuracy, durablility, and a better price, and made in the USA. Case, holsters, and other included ammenities offer more bang for the buck (pun intended :D).

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana! The 45 tactical is a fine pick,But it's not made in the USA it's made in Croatia.And then imported by springfield armory.

·
Registered
60 Posts
hello from california, you made the correct choise. i'm looking into purchasing a 45 compact in the next coming week, it will be my third xd. now you have the fever and there is no cure...:p

·
Registered
179 Posts
After reading some of your state gun laws I am suprised that anybody has a gun there.
Enjoy the Forums and welcome from Indiana.

·
Premium Member
127,764 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!