Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
msidner said:
Hey Kermee, if you figure out who did this can we have a Karma giveaway in which you give us location data on the jerk who took us down? Heck, we could just all win and call it a party. ;)
Count me in. We won't even touch the punk. We'll just use his/her computer for target practice.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Usually they just download some stupid script that goes through and finds all PHPBB's of the particular version that are susceptible, and then it automatically applies his changes to all of them.

I'm not in the mood for stupid ****-sticks getting their jollies by destroying other peoples' stuff, rather than creating their own. Lose your ****ing hands in a tragic firecracker accident you worthless god damn choad.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Remind me never to trade insults with Overkill....

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
packingasubcompact said:
You see everyone this is why I like things like guns, because they don't just suddenly "get hacked" or "crash" on you. They are always the same as they were the last time you picked them up, they are timeless, and you can always count on them.
Oh yeah? what about Smith and their userid key stuff they were proposing? that'd crash, and Murphy would be there to make sure.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I think they were jealous because Dons guide rod hadn't been installed in their a$$!

·
Administrator
22,461 Posts
This has to be the record with a 15 year old thread.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.